Microblading from Alphonse Beauty provides the ability to obtain perfect eyebrows. Following the Microblading Aftercare Instructions is essential to ensure that you maintain the naturally beautiful eyebrows you received.
Immediately after the microblading procedure:
Eyebrows will look very defined and darker than the final results. Redness and tenderness is common for the first 12 hours. Color will gradually become darker for the next two days before micro-scabbing falls off and the dead skin cells shed. Once cell renewal occurs, brows will look lighter and start to develop their true color.
Microblading AFTERCARE Instructions
1) Wash your hands and then wash the site using a gentle unscented antibacterial soap.
2) Using a clean finger apply a THIN layer of ointment (Aquaphore or A&D). Repeat this process 2-3 times a day for 3 days.
3) DO NOT submerge brows in water for 7-10 days (no pool or hot tub).
4) Avoid makeup on or around the brow area for 5-7 days.
5) NO RUBBING, PICKING, ITCHING AT ALL until area is FULLY healed.
6) No sauna, sun, or tanning for 7 days.
7) Apply ointment before showering to create a protective barrier.
8) Eyebrows will scab, DO NOT PICK, allow them to scab naturally to avoid uneven pigment once healed. FULL healing time is 4-6 weeks.
9) Seek medical attention if the site becomes swollen, infected or painful, or if you develop a fever shortly after being tattooed.
In the next 30 days:
Sunbathing, solarium, light therapies, chemical peelings, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, creams that contain regeneration factors should be avoided.
Always avoid laser treatments over the treated area (fraxel laser, IPL), because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns.
Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to a faster pigment fading.
Always protect the eyebrows from the sun with SPF (following the initial 7 day healing period).
**A touch up sessions will be done 6 weeks after your eyebrow microblading session to touch up any loss of color. Client is responsible for scheduling their appointment. There is an additional charge for each service provided. Due to high demand pre-booking is recommended in order to get an appointment in a timely manner.